I'm not loving the length and style of my hair right now, so my solution this week has been braiding it all up. I've had to get a bit creative so as not to do the same thing each day. Here's what I've come up with so far this week...
MONDAY
A braid across the forehead with the rest pulled into a bun in back. There's a tutorial here on Free People's blog on how to do this type of braid.
TUESDAY
A french braid starting from one ear to the other. Finish the braid and rubberband, then pin the hanging part around the bottom of your head continuing up the the other side until you finish pinning the whole thing. (PS-Sorry for the serious look. I meant to take a pic of the back only using the timer on my camera, but I turned around just as it was taking the picture!)
Here's from a different angle.
TODAY
Kind of a mix between Monday's and Tuesday's. I pinned a little side bun with the hanging braid.
I've kind of run out of ideas, but we'll see what I come up with tomorrow! If it's any good, I'll post.
No comments:
Post a Comment