Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mini Party at the Little Red House

Henry had some school/business friends over last Friday night for a little get together. I was in the mood to have a party with "snicky-snacks" (as mom calls finger foods)! Here's what I ended up throwing together...



Pea-Cilantro Hummus 
Blend 1 can of green peas, 1/2 cup cilantro, 4 Tbsp. tahini, 4 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 garlic cloves, 1/4 tsp ground cumin, and salt to taste.

I love these organic blue corn chips with flax seed in them. No preservatives!

Deviled eggs. 
Cut hard-boiled eggs in half. Scoop out yolk and mix with mayo. Put a spoonful back into the egg white. Sprinkle with paprika.

Halloween Sugar Cookies

I also made mini burgers and put them on home-made rolls. 

Our friends James and Stacey came in to town that night and came up for a bit to say hi. All in all it was a yummy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment