October's been a month full of friends! Our good friends James and Stacey came into town for a few days, so we had to get "Soul-Jah" (Henry's old singing group which included James, Mauli, and Qis) together for a beach day!
The Soul-Jah Wives!
Stacey, Chantel, Me
The boys are very competitive (Henry and James versus Mauli and Qis). Henry and James won!
Stacey, Chantel, and me again.
For my brother-in-law Josh's birthday, we went Go Karting! I let Henry drive, because I knew I'd be too slow and careful.
We had Josh and Noura over for dinner for Josh's birthday present. I made Chicken Parmigiano, spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce (I'll put up the recipe in another post), spinach salad with a maple-mustard dressing, and homemade breadsticks. For dessert we had that really simple, delicious sorbet that I posted a while back. Happy Birthday brother!
Look who else had a birthday...
Happy Birthday Chantel!
No comments:
Post a Comment