Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DIY, All-Naturale Lip Stain

I love lip stains! In my opinion, they're much better than lip stick or lip gloss; they're not sticky and they make it look as though your lips are naturally rosy. I had bought this one brand I really liked, but it ran out ridiculously fast. It's too expensive to be replacing that often, so...I made my own!

Ingredients:
  • Berries ( I ended up using 5 raspberries and 2 blackberries to get a color I liked)
  • A drizzle of oil (I used grapeseed oil, but olive or whatever would work too)


1. Mash the berries in the oil.

2. Add berries until you get a color you like. 

3. Try it on and take a picture! I also put a bit on my cheeks for a rosy glow. 

4. Put your stain in a little container and store in the fridge. 

I have 2 extra containers of this color if someone wants to come visit and pick one up. Family in Utah, not sure if I can ship this, but comment if you like it and maybe I can throw one in with your Christmas present! 

No comments:

Post a Comment