Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch in the Park & Art at FHE

Henry and I realized that we needed to get out of the house for a bit last Monday. We decided to grab some lunch from El Pollo Loco (I love their loco side salad with creamy cilantro dressing) and eat it in the park. I had to take some pictures of Henry's outfit since I picked it out...


It was so nice to get out for a bit. 
____________________________

That evening we went to our Armenian-Speaking-Group FHE. Brother Townsend gave a spiritual thought about the things that can make our lives peaceful and secure: obedience to God's commandments, church attendance, prayer, scripture study, and I can't remember the last one... Anyway, he did an object lesson using popsicle sticks, showing that you need five in order to make a shape that stays together securely. It corresponded with the five things he told us would help us feel happy and secure in our lives. 

Henry got a little creative with our popsicle sticks!

After helping with clean up, our friend Ashot and I drew pictures on the white board!

2 comments: