I've been spending a lot of time with the great violinist Jascha Heifetz this week (that is, of course, figurative as he died in 1987). I've made a decision to do everthing it takes this year to become the best violinist I can be, so Heifetz is the one to go to if I want to feel completely terrible about my playing yet motivated at the same time. :D He was so good. Perfect even. I've been very motivated by watching his master classes on You Tube (I pretend he is my teacher and I have to have my pieces ready for him at my next lesson).
I picked a short piece for those of you who don't have a long attention span for classical music. :D
I plan to put some of my playing up here on my blog as I get my stuff learned and polished.
No comments:
Post a Comment