Journal
Arts and Crafts
Decor
Fashion and Beauty
Food
Garden
Music
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Fashion Inspiration November Week 3
As usual, I've collected some fashion pics that I love this week! Hope they inspire you too.
I love the "boy clothes" style.
Definitely have to try this braid, but don't think I can do it on myself. Anyone wanna be my guinea pig?
I actually had this idea to wear a scarf behind my braid today, then I saw this pic! Cool.
My outfit today, not that you can see it real well (it's hard to take pictures of yourself by yourself :D ).
Gorgeous... So fairyesque!
2 comments:
Unknown
November 17, 2011 at 4:42 PM
I love the lighting in the red picture with the girl holding the balloon.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Lacey Ammar
November 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Ya me too!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the lighting in the red picture with the girl holding the balloon.
ReplyDeleteYa me too!
ReplyDelete