Thursday, February 9, 2012

Take Time To...

I have so many hobbies and things I'd like to be doing in my life. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by all the possible ways to spend my free time that I end up spending hours on Pinterest or something like that (not that there's anything wrong with Pinterest. I love it, but it doesn't feel good to spend hours on it.) I realize that I'm stacking up the ideas, but not taking time to act on those ideas. 

I decided to make a "Take Time To..." jar for those times when I just can't decide. I made a cute label then wrote out all the things I enjoy, ideas I have, and things I want to make sure I'm taking some time out of my life to do on strips of paper.   

Here's how it turned out. I made my strips of paper out of some copied sheet music to make it all the more personal and cute. 
Here's the label I made. I used a free template from a blog I love called Eat Drink Chic. I love that quote I found for this label: "A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away!" I believe it! When you are fully engaged in something you love, there is no room for worry or the blues.  

No comments:

Post a Comment