I've been working on cleaning out my patio to prepare for the garden I intend to have. I've seen 9 black widows in the process! I'm getting really good at predicting where I'll find them, however, and I cover my entire body with long sleeves, boots, and gloves. I use a broom to move everything too, so I'm sure I won't ever get bitten (knock on wood). They're really quite beautiful spiders to be honest, so much to Henry's disagreement, I don't usually kill them.
The previous tenant left behind some of his plants that I've now adopted, but I'm not sure the names for several of them. Does anyone recognize any of these?
Not the aloe, but the one in the white pot. Maybe a type of lilly? I hope so!
Both the left one and the right. The one on the right had some magenta flowers that looked like geraniums to me, but the leaves don't look like the geraniums in the pics I saw on the internet...
A scraggly climber.
Thanks for your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment